The N'Joy Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) is one of the newer varieties of variegated Pothos. A distinctly beautiful variety with white and green patches on the leaves, a trailing plant that can spill over the edge of a shelf or climb up a support pole.
• Habitat: To keep your plant looking full and bushy the occasional trim of the vine is required.
• Light: Requires bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls.
• Water: Let soil dry completely during winter, but
remain partially damp during summer/spring.
• Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
• Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor